Learning Support Assistant - Sayes Court Primary School
Salary Grade: S3 - £15,308 to £17,316 dependent on skills and experience
Hours: 30 per week, term time only
This will be a fixed term contract to 31/08/2018, and will then be reviewed subject to the needs of the school with a possibility for an extension.
Responsible to the Headteacher
To provide support for pupils, teachers and the school in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils; to encourage pupils to become independent learners; to provide support for their welfare; and to support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life.
We are offering:
- Enthusiastic and responsive children who are ready to learn
- Quality professional development and staff training during working hours
- A strong, supportive team of colleagues and Senior Leaders
- A positive and caring culture
- To work as part of a team at the direction of the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher/SENCo/Class Teacher
- Under the guidance of the Class Teacher and following school policies, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class and encourage their learning, organise activities and prepare resources
- To provide support for pupils emotional and social development, modelling positive behaviour, and dealing with disruption as agreed in the school’s Behaviour Policy
- To ensure the physical welfare of pupils and assist pupils with their physical needs as appropriate and agreed. This may include assisting with a child’s personal hygiene when required
- To supervise pupils in the playground and lunch hall, and to organise play time activities
- To deal with minor incidents and the health and hygiene of the children
- To attend outings with pupils, in accordance with school policies and safety guidelines, providing assistance with pupils’ care and welfare, and with the learning activities undertaken
- To undertake any other reasonable duties from time to time as may be directed by the Headteacher
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Trust IT Field Engineer
Location: Woking and surrounding area
Salary Grade: SP7 £23k - £27k
Hours: 36 hours per week 52 weeks per annum
Reporting to: Head of IT
The Bourne Education Trust is currently seeking an IT Field Engineer to work across several schools within the multi-academy trust. Your main role will be:
- To ensure the smooth running of IT systems providing first and second line support
- To work with the Trust’s IT lead to ensure that the IT hardware and software is of the highest possible quality to maximise the learning opportunities of all students
- To provide technical support to our schools and external customers relating to the operation of the IT network and associated technology in order to maximise the learning opportunities of all students
- To use and develop the appropriate software to ensure maximum efficiency across schools
- To ensure the maintenance of the school hardware.
This is a unique opportunity to join our forward thinking, dynamic trust. Further information about the role can be found within the attached job description. All applicants must complete an application form, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd February 2018
Examinations Officer - Epsom and Ewell High School
Location: West Ewell, Epsom
Salary Grade: Surrey SP7 £23,809 - £28,370 per annum (pro rata to hours worked)
Hours: 35 hours per week 42 weeks per annum
Reporting to: School Business Manager
We are seeking to appoint an Examinations/Administration Officer to oversee all aspects of examinations management within the school. The post holder will also be responsible for the school census administration and general administrative school support outside of the exam season.
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com. Please note that we are unable to accept or consider CVs.
This is a unique opportunity to join our forward thinking, dynamic school. Further information about the role can be found within the attached job description. All applicants must complete an application form, CVs will not be accepted.
Epsom and Ewell High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd March 2018 at noon.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 7th March.