Graduate Teaching Assistant - Epsom and Ewell High School
Salary Grade: Surrey SP3 £15,997 - £17,662 FTE
32.25 hours per week (36.8 weeks per year)
Is teaching your long term career goal? Would you like to gain experience in the classroom with a vision to moving into the teaching profession? Would you like to work at a school that not only encourages progression into teaching but also helps to facilitate the move?
We can offer
- Hands on experience for graduates who plan to train as a teacher.
- The opportunity to move into the School Centred Initial Teaching Training Program.
- Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn.
- Quality professional development and staff training during working hours.
- A strong, supportive team of colleagues.
- Excellent support and guidance from Senior Leaders.
- A genuinely inclusive school. We have a specialist Hearing Impaired unit that offers one-to-one support for children with a range of hearing impairments.
- A positive and caring culture
- The opportunity to specialise in an area of Special Educational Needs.
Governor - Auriol Junior School
We are looking for a governor to be coopted onto our Local Governing Board. Ideally we would like someone with a financial background or with experience of setting strategic direction in a business environment.
Please contact our Clerk to the Governors in the first instance:
Mrs Lisa Gazzard,
Assistant to SENCO - Jubilee High School
Design & Technology Technician - Epsom and Ewell High School